Moonspear flame imperishable
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She could never speak from personal experience. A few times over all the years she'd been around, she had only ever hurt a paw or a leg here and there and that was the closest to it.. and those had always been minor enough for her to still mend. But even so, she knew it could be done. Wolves lived without entire legs before. She had seen it happen. It wasn't easy, surely, but there had to be some method to it and adjusting properly enough.

None of her answers were going to come too easily, although it was now because she simply did not have them to give yet. Amekaze could offer him no guarantees. "Walking will help, I would bet.." she hmm'd, this was all theory on her behalf but grounded in experience and logic. "To build strength where the leg lacks, and to train your body to remember that.. Then after you can run, and climb. But do not overdo it." She motioned up again. If he tried to exert too much, too soon, he really would impede his healing. However he was doing really well so far, and it was honestly less of a concern just yet so she would offer him this next piece. "When you are up to it, you should spar. Keep it casual at first until you know what you can do and take on it. The maneuvers it takes to defend and offend, the split second decisions.. all of it polishes up a good stability in ways other things do not reach, in my opinion." And there were plenty of able wolves here, despite her not offering herself--she would sub in Jarilo or Vela if she had to anyway since they needed the experience. Point was, he was in no shortage. It was the best piece of advice she would offer any wolf, three good legs or not.

She let a pause hang, unsure how much more he may want to ask right now, or if she would be moving on soon. Although it was with a small measure of reluctance, she had to commend the yearling for sticking to it, and persisting. "But really. You seem to have a good start going," she had to say, silently urging him to keep moving on that path and to not let the long tired road to full recovery wear him down.
i'm ok with a fade and a fresh one whenever you are ( considering all the Things that happen always omg o:!!!))
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
flame imperishable - by Amekaze - February 12, 2018, 12:57 AM
RE: flame imperishable - by Gannet - February 12, 2018, 08:58 AM
RE: flame imperishable - by Amekaze - February 13, 2018, 03:43 PM
RE: flame imperishable - by Gannet - February 14, 2018, 02:38 AM
RE: flame imperishable - by Amekaze - February 19, 2018, 12:14 AM
RE: flame imperishable - by Gannet - February 19, 2018, 10:11 AM
RE: flame imperishable - by Amekaze - February 21, 2018, 04:15 AM
RE: flame imperishable - by Gannet - February 21, 2018, 11:04 AM
RE: flame imperishable - by Amekaze - February 28, 2018, 02:16 AM