King Elk Forest see my heart; I decorate it like a grave
✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
686 Posts
Ooc — remus
Away

his glare softens as nathaniel speaks, the unfocussed look in his eye delight's first clue. news of a rockslide is unwelcome and particularly for the boy who lost his family to a similar event; he can't help but wince even as the soldier reassures him his companion, mona, is unharmed. he didn't know they'd been out -- where is she now if not with him?

before he gets a chance to pry further, nathaniel breaks, and, oh, this is what it's really about. delight has been bothered by his disappearance on the night of burke's death -- although he'd done about the same after the avalanche, not bothered to check for bodies, just turned tail and run. "between the weir and the cliff," the morwinyon answers, "but first -- anatha," he looks at the small girl, who'd slipped in somewhere between the outburst and delight's answer, "this is nathaniel -- he was caught in a rockslide, do you mind checking his injuries..?" he gives nathaniel a look, making it clear that the soldier doesn't have a choice even if anatha does: that cut looks nasty.
Messages In This Thread
see my heart; I decorate it like a grave - by Nathaniel Sr. - February 07, 2018, 11:59 AM
RE: see my heart; I decorate it like a grave - by Ariel - February 07, 2018, 09:36 PM
RE: see my heart; I decorate it like a grave - by Anatha - February 11, 2018, 07:48 PM
RE: see my heart; I decorate it like a grave - by Ariel - February 12, 2018, 03:25 PM
RE: see my heart; I decorate it like a grave - by Ariel - March 21, 2018, 07:16 PM