Wapun Meadow to colour in the darker side
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
It was not often that he ventured out beyond his valley, especially as of late. He had members to watch over and actions to keep in check, he couldn’t just pick up and leave whenever he felt like; he was relatively fine living his life this way but, even still, there were times when he just had to get away, even if only for a few moments. It was with said feeling plaguing him that he exited the valley earlier that day and began strolling through the neighbouring territories. Normally, he offered these areas little attention, focusing on his home and ensuring that no one ventured into his claim. Now, however, with some of his members in heat, he felt obligated and responsible for patrolling the surrounding territories and chasing out any that might be worthy of making threats towards him and his wolves.

And these qualifications were met by the male he saw ahead of him, traipsing through the land as if it belonged to him—which it definitely did not, as Xan would have known right away if there was another pack settling so close to his own home.

With a raised tail and incisors flashing, the albino loosed a throaty chuff—gargled, somewhere between a growl and a wuff—in the boy’s direction; one need only look at him to see he was issuing a warning, not yet worked up to the point of attacking.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
to colour in the darker side - by Aries - February 09, 2018, 06:50 PM
RE: to colour in the darker side - by Xan - February 10, 2018, 09:34 PM
RE: to colour in the darker side - by Aries - February 16, 2018, 04:53 PM
RE: to colour in the darker side - by Xan - February 18, 2018, 05:45 AM
RE: to colour in the darker side - by Aries - March 13, 2018, 11:55 AM