Bearclaw Valley I need time to replace what I gave away
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Tagging for visibility ♥

Since the incident with Indra, he kept even closer to @Reigi than before, rarely leaving her side despite how terribly irresistible her scent was; he kept himself in check, for the most part, only ever giving in to nature’s call when she accepted him. But he couldn’t so easily forget about the others, venturing out when he could to check on things—the scent of heat was strong in the valley, leading him every which way—but he always returned to his companion’s side. He wasn’t eager to seek out the bodies of the other women, not again, maintaining some semblance of control over himself in the sense that he only mated with her and none others; he wouldn’t call his reasoning the work of love, but it definitely stemmed from a mutual respect and understanding of one another. He didn’t want to hurt her in any way, even if his instincts insisted upon other actions.

As a howl reached where he was currently residing, Alexander untangled himself from his friend and offered a soft nudge to her cheek. He lingered for a moment or two longer than necessary, a yawn splitting his jaws apart whilst he shook out his coat before he departed; he drew his tongue over the bridge of her muzzle a few times in reassuring licks before leaving, letting her know she had nothing to worry about.

Reaching the end of the valley’s path, he noticed the white mass standing there with ease; being of the same complexion, he’d grown accustomed to finding the pale beasts against a snowy backdrop. Immediately, his tail rose up over his back and his head lifted so he was standing upright, the space between them closed in mere seconds. “What brings you here?” he asked, slowing to a stop when he was just a wolf’s length away from her. Although the assumption that wolves came to join always crossed his mind, he often refrained from acting upon it for the sole purpose of not wanting to make an ass out of himself—because what if they were stopping by just to deliver a message, or to offer their services? He wasn’t going to set himself up to be laughed at.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
I need time to replace what I gave away - by Gwen - February 10, 2018, 05:21 PM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Xan - February 10, 2018, 05:54 PM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Gwen - February 10, 2018, 06:05 PM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 05:29 AM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Gwen - February 11, 2018, 05:43 AM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 06:34 AM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Gwen - February 11, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Reigi - February 11, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Xan - February 14, 2018, 02:59 AM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Gwen - February 14, 2018, 10:18 AM