Redhawk Caldera Do you really want to get on the FBI's radar again?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee blinked. "The fuck?" she muttered under her breath when he reported returning just days prior. It made no sense to her, though she didn't bother pressing for details. Sebastian was a soldier who'd fought on behalf of this pack and he clearly needed medical help. Hopefully Raven would get here soon to tend to him.

In the meantime, the yearling stepped closer and inspected his wounds. "You should've called for help," she said, though she left it at that. "Is she in bad shape too? Where is she?" Towhee's orange eyes cast around for any sign of the she-wolf she hardly knew before dropping back to Sebastian to catch his reply.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you really want to get on the FBI's radar again? - by Towhee - February 15, 2018, 11:25 AM