Redhawk Caldera Do you really want to get on the FBI's radar again?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
"Whoa," Towhee blurted when Sebastian made a point to submit to her, only to struggle to get to his feet. "Take it easy, Sebastian!" she shouted at him, louder and more sharply than was necessary, although she couldn't really help it. "I've called for Raven, so just sit still until she gets here to take a look at you. She's probably gathering some supplies first. She'll be here soon. Just don't move."

For the next minute or so, Towhee thought over the situation, trying to make sense of it before eventually dismissing the inexplicable details and focusing on what to do now. She drew in a breath, then asked in a slightly softer voice, "Would you like me to clean your wounds for you while we wait?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you really want to get on the FBI's radar again? - by Towhee - February 19, 2018, 09:10 AM