Redhawk Caldera Do you really want to get on the FBI's radar again?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hopefully it was only a fever and not something more dire, like post-traumatic stress. Towhee bit at her lip as she considered Raven's explanation, then watched the medic begin to tend to Sebastian. She couldn't hear his yelps, though she saw him wince. Unknowingly, Towhee grimaced in sympathy. It was hard to watch him suffering so much.

"I'm going to go search for her," the young Alpha muttered to the medic. "You're in good hands, Sebastian," she said more loudly, looking down at the fallen soldier. "I have to go—duty calls. I'll check back later." She licked her lips and lingered a moment, watching the caregiver and her patient. Towhee then pulled her eyes away and trotted east, intending to scour the lands between the caldera and the woods, fully expecting to find a badly mauled body out there somewhere.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you really want to get on the FBI's radar again? - by Towhee - February 28, 2018, 12:01 PM