Bearclaw Valley Am I being too greedy by even asking this question
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Next rounds begins on the 23rd. Anyone that hasn’t posted yet is still more than welcome to pop in. For anyone wanting to watch: click & click. Shoddy camera work towards the end (re: momma moose). Both give a pretty good visual of the struggle and dangers, though.

Alexander paced back and forth as he awaited the arrival of his pack mates, slowing down as they all began to file in, and then stopped entirely once Reigi was at his side. The dark male’s question went unanswered, hardly a glance in his direction being spared to suggest that he’d even heard it; he had, but he saw no point in answering. It mattered not what the creature was—why he knew not that it was a moose, he didn’t care enough to ask—as a meal was a meal no matter the beast killed for its flesh. When Sif ran towards them, however, she was given more than the bare minimum of acknowledgment; the albino’s brow furrowed as words he did not recognise fell from her mouth. Even after she’d fallen silent his stare lingered, a curious glint in his gaze, but this he did not act on. He had summoned them for a reason, after all.

When it seemed as if none other would be joining them, his eyes scanned over the lot of them before drifting off to focus on the direction the moose had gone. “We’ll split off into two groups. One group distracts, the other attacks,” he said, looking back towards them. “Poet, Blondine, and Dakarai—you three will act as the distractions. Everyone else, be cautious of its kicks.” If they could just avoid being kicked, then perhaps they would succeed—and, better yet, succeed without any major injuries. “Poet, you lead your group there first. The rest of us will be close behind.” He turned his head back towards the treeline and started forward at a steady lope, a flick of his tail encouraging his team to follow him, whilst his pace remained slow enough to let the distraction team pass by and move ahead of them.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Am I being too greedy by even asking this question - by Xan - February 14, 2018, 04:28 PM
RE: Am I being too greedy by even asking this question - by Xan - February 19, 2018, 02:54 AM