Bearclaw Valley Am I being too greedy by even asking this question
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Next round begins on the 28th (more like this one ends on the 28th but... WHO NEEDS SPECIFICS). Per this roll, looks like the moose is going to lash out with kicks rather than take off running.

Alexander’s pace was slow, leading his group forward whilst his eyes remained focused on where the moose had disappeared at. With ears swiveling forward atop his crown, he listened, hearing snarls and yips ahead of him. His paws itched to run forward and rush into the scene with little care for the danger that came with doing so, but he resisted the urge. Rather, he proceeded forward just a slight bit quicker than before, ears folding back with uncertainty as he cautioned those on his team. Mere seconds after and they were perked back up, the increasing voices of the other team motivating him to pick of the pace.

Seeing the creature up close, he stared in awe for a moment whilst frozen in place, until one of its hind legs rose up and kicked back. His amazement was eliminated and replaced by a new drive as he darted forward, delivering the first pinch to the moose’s side and just barely avoiding the next swing of its leg. Retreating back to his group, he gave a few eager barks to rally them, before glancing towards the distraction group as he began to circle the moose; it was given a wide berth, the distance between him and it not something so easily crossed by a mere kick of a limb. With a waving tail and a flick of an ear, Alexander encouraged the harassment of their prey—to both teams—figuring it was one way to exhaust it and make things easier for them.

Never before had he hunted with such a large group, nor had he ever taken down something so massive—he was rather ill-equipped and lacking both knowledge and experience.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Am I being too greedy by even asking this question - by Xan - February 14, 2018, 04:28 PM
RE: Am I being too greedy by even asking this question - by Xan - February 24, 2018, 04:38 AM