Bearclaw Valley Am I being too greedy by even asking this question
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Starting this round a wee bit late. Next to begin on the 8th.

An onslaught of lunges and teeth were directed at the moose, which he returned with kicks and the tossing of his mighty head. Several of his pack mates were hit, the scent of blood in the air—but it was not solely wolf. Between the tearing of flesh and the attacks made towards its face and neck, the moose took off after ridding himself of the attached wolf; it started at a flat run, but it could not go as fast as it might have liked. For blood spilled from its neck and various other wounds, Reigi’s attack having seemingly hit just right to puncture a vital source of life.

Alexander did not take notice of the decreasing speed of the behemoth, he only saw their prey attempting to get away. With several sharp barks towards his pack, he took off after it, nipping at the moose’s hocks and sides, seeking to tear flesh from whatever he could get a grip on.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Am I being too greedy by even asking this question - by Xan - February 14, 2018, 04:28 PM
RE: Am I being too greedy by even asking this question - by Xan - March 03, 2018, 07:03 AM