Witch's Marsh I ate the whole world to find you.
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
[eye emoji]

Following the pack hunt, Alexander returned to his post along the borders. He’d lingered there for a good while before an itch drove him to venture beyond his claim entirely, travelling north through the various territories. He’d hung around within the glade for longer than originally intended, bothering the foxes as he meandered leisurely through their home; he stopped several times to hike his leg up and release a nice stream of urine on trees, logs, and burrows alike, making certain that they did not forget which canines reigned supreme in the area. Once he was finished with them, the albino continued on his way towards the lake, where he stopped briefly for a drink, and then proceeded into the marsh; he hadn’t visited the area in so long, the last time being way back when he had a short reunion with Potema.

Though the memory was pushed from his head just as quickly as it arose, the scent in the air lingered. Confused, he shook his head in an attempt to rid all of his senses of that encounter, only to freeze seconds after at the sound of distant sloshing. The young leader gave chase immediately after, tail arched over his back as he expected to be faced with an unwelcome guest—but it turned out to be a ghost from his not-so-distant past, though she was not immediately recognised as such. All Alexander saw was a girl, whose scent was alluring but her posture curious. With a soft chuff, he began to inch his way closer, further ruining his previously pristine coat, before stopping just a short ways off from her. Their previous meeting had yet to resurface, her face not yet seen, but his tail—now hanging amiably—wagged slowly anyways.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
I ate the whole world to find you. - by Spooky Camilla - February 14, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: I ate the whole world to find you. - by Xan - February 19, 2018, 04:32 AM
RE: I ate the whole world to find you. - by Spooky Camilla - February 23, 2018, 11:48 AM