Blackfeather Woods i didn't sign up for this--but emily did
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
"Kove," Maegi whimpered, flinching as he reprimanded her. The collar felt as if it were strangling her with every word she spoke. "What is this thing? Please, help me get it off." Her voice was at least calmer; it always grew so in the presence of her mentor. He brought the best out in her.

After all, the Dark Master didn't seem overly concerned--he looked more curious than anything, she thought. But something had attached itself to her, and she was just now beginning to catch the odor emanating from her sleep-ruffled pelt. . .thick and acrid, like nothing she'd ever smelled before.

This was the daedra's doing, she was sure of it. Angry at her for abandoning Ramsay and Euron. The three had been born together; they were meant to die together, too. They would die out in the wilderness, and she would die with this 'round her neck--and many years after, too. Just to see her suffer.
Messages In This Thread
i didn't sign up for this--but emily did - by Maegi - February 15, 2018, 01:28 PM
RE: i didn't sign up for this--but emily did - by Nocturnal - February 15, 2018, 03:22 PM
RE: i didn't sign up for this--but emily did - by Maegi - February 16, 2018, 07:41 PM
RE: i didn't sign up for this--but emily did - by Kove - February 18, 2018, 03:19 AM
RE: i didn't sign up for this--but emily did - by Nocturnal - February 26, 2018, 12:37 PM
RE: i didn't sign up for this--but emily did - by Maegi - February 26, 2018, 11:25 PM
RE: i didn't sign up for this--but emily did - by Kove - April 11, 2018, 03:03 AM