Bearclaw Valley and i will rejoice, and be glad for it
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Alexander was on the opposite side of the river when a summoning howl reached his ears. Exiting the forest of fir trees, he made his way towards the riverbank to search for a shallow part to cross over at. He wasn’t too quick with his motions, the lack of urgency in her voice allowing him to take his time. But then another howl followed after the first, which spurred him into action; he did not move as quickly as he would if under attack, but his steps were still faster than usual, bringing him to stand before Indra.

He didn’t see anyone else around her and she didn’t appear to be injured, but he still inspected her from a few steps away; visually, all seemed well, but the collection of scents lingering with her own made his previously relaxed body tense up. As was usual for the young albino, he feared the worst as he asked, “What happened?”
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
and i will rejoice, and be glad for it - by Indra - February 17, 2018, 12:22 AM
RE: and i will rejoice, and be glad for it - by Xan - February 17, 2018, 01:45 AM
RE: and i will rejoice, and be glad for it - by Indra - February 17, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: and i will rejoice, and be glad for it - by Xan - February 17, 2018, 07:17 PM
RE: and i will rejoice, and be glad for it - by Indra - February 17, 2018, 07:51 PM
RE: and i will rejoice, and be glad for it - by Xan - February 19, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: and i will rejoice, and be glad for it - by Indra - February 23, 2018, 06:56 PM
RE: and i will rejoice, and be glad for it - by Xan - February 25, 2018, 10:43 PM
RE: and i will rejoice, and be glad for it - by Indra - February 26, 2018, 09:47 PM