Bearclaw Valley and i will rejoice, and be glad for it
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The albino knew not what he should expect. He was sure something had happened, something that he would not like or want to hear about, but he knew he had to listen—and he hoped, as she began to speak, that his worrying over the worst case scenario would have been for naught. Yet, instead of finding clarity in her words, he was greeted by confusion and his brow furrowed as a result. Heifer was not a word he recognised nor knew the meaning of, but the tone alone suggested that it wasn’t anything good; it took him a moment, too, to realise who she was talking about, though the phrase that you like made it almost painfully obvious. His jaw clenched as he felt the need to defend his friend, though he wasn’t given the chance to act on it. In a matter of seconds, he was forgetting about what he assumed to be an insult and focused on the news he was being given, fur bristling as a result.

“What do you mean she threatened her?” he asked, confusion wiped cleaned from his expression and replaced by concern. “Is Laurel okay?” Although he cared for Reigi, too, he couldn’t help but worry less about her well-being than Laurel’s. Having seen and fought alongside her in battle several times, he was well aware of his friend’s ability to hold her own, as well as how much damage she could cause—he worried for the safety of the tawny girl, whose ability to fight he’d never seen demonstrated; there was also the matter of the moment shared between them, the freshness of the memory contributing to his train of thought.

We could have been hurt.

Alexander’s body stiffened and he strode towards her before circling the girl, examining her body before stopping in front of her again. He did not see any wounds, nothing that struck him as being out of place, and so he asked: “Was anyone actually hurt? Should I call for Blondine and send her to Laurel?” For now, that was his top priority—making sure everyone was alright and no one was in dire need of medical attention. He’d deal with everything else later, once he knew for sure that no one was at risk of dying.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
and i will rejoice, and be glad for it - by Indra - February 17, 2018, 12:22 AM
RE: and i will rejoice, and be glad for it - by Xan - February 17, 2018, 01:45 AM
RE: and i will rejoice, and be glad for it - by Indra - February 17, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: and i will rejoice, and be glad for it - by Xan - February 17, 2018, 07:17 PM
RE: and i will rejoice, and be glad for it - by Indra - February 17, 2018, 07:51 PM
RE: and i will rejoice, and be glad for it - by Xan - February 19, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: and i will rejoice, and be glad for it - by Indra - February 23, 2018, 06:56 PM
RE: and i will rejoice, and be glad for it - by Xan - February 25, 2018, 10:43 PM
RE: and i will rejoice, and be glad for it - by Indra - February 26, 2018, 09:47 PM