Bearclaw Valley and i will rejoice, and be glad for it
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
As the details of what happened came to light, his concern faded, allowing confusion to take over once again. He had to repeat her words over in his head, ensuring he’d heard right and that it truly was just a sigh that started it all; he didn’t know if he should feel irritated then or not towards the clear waste of his time. It was not a blatant attack, but a mere sigh—an audible exhale. Frowning, he was about to cut her off with an interjection of his own, but words continued to flow from her mouth and he thought better of it. And, as it turned out, there was much more to the story than just a sigh.

Alexander kept his mouth shut as he listened, taking in the information as more of it was revealed. He had a soft spot for Reigi, that much was obvious, but he couldn’t not feel anything towards Laurel. Her and Indra both had been there since the start of things, long before his friend’s arrival, and for that reason alone they deserved respect—yet, at the same time, he’d seen and even been involved in challenges for rank before, he knew they were often unavoidable, and thus he was at a loss for what to do. Sure, he could punish both the girl and her brother—he wasn’t surprised to hear about his involvement, though the albino’s hackles did bristle when his role in the ordeal was explained—but how likely was that to prevent it from happening again? “Were either of you physically attacked?” he asked. Although he wanted to believe that Reigi would never attack a pack mate, he did not know how she would react in the situation described—and he knew absolutely nothing about her brother’s behaviour.

The possibility of his own rank being challenged made his body stiffen and his jaw clench. “She wouldn’t challenge me,” he stated, unable to picture such a scenario in his head. But maybe… he gave a dismissive shake of his head, stopping his suspicions in their tracks. “I’ll take care of this,” he tried to assure her. “Just try to avoid her and the male both for now—Laurel should, too.”

Honestly, he hadn’t the slightest of clues how he was going to deal with this.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
and i will rejoice, and be glad for it - by Indra - February 17, 2018, 12:22 AM
RE: and i will rejoice, and be glad for it - by Xan - February 17, 2018, 01:45 AM
RE: and i will rejoice, and be glad for it - by Indra - February 17, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: and i will rejoice, and be glad for it - by Xan - February 17, 2018, 07:17 PM
RE: and i will rejoice, and be glad for it - by Indra - February 17, 2018, 07:51 PM
RE: and i will rejoice, and be glad for it - by Xan - February 19, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: and i will rejoice, and be glad for it - by Indra - February 23, 2018, 06:56 PM
RE: and i will rejoice, and be glad for it - by Xan - February 25, 2018, 10:43 PM
RE: and i will rejoice, and be glad for it - by Indra - February 26, 2018, 09:47 PM