Dragoncrest Cliffs she says that i am changing, i am more than she bargained for
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

she holds her breath, waiting for the questions, and when they come, she's prepared. the words burst out of her in a flood as if she's been rehearsing (which she has).

"all my life i've been working to keep us safe -- i trained with you because i wanted to make sure what happened to mother didn't happen again. i went to war to protect mother and -- i kept the redhawk kids safe. you know i'm dedicated to protecting our borders --" even if artaax was the one who got that kill, whatever " -- i held my own against those wolves from the sound, too." blix knows she's young but she also knows deep down to her bones she's more than capable of serving nomi. after all, she's already seen war and fights and traveled across the teekons twice, and she's got a dash of exuberant youthful arrogance to buoy her the rest of the way. "being cheka is a way to -- do both at once. protect drageda and protect my family. 'cause heda is drageda. i wouldn't be serving as your daughter taking care of her mother, but as one of your best warriors serving her commander." 

abruptly she stops, swallows, and waits for nomi to deliver her verdict.
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
RE: she says that i am changing, i am more than she bargained for - by Blixen - February 22, 2018, 06:58 PM