Redhawk Caldera Who are these folks?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee smirked inwardly at the surprised look on the stranger's face. Outwardly, her face remained blank, her eyes focusing on the woman's—Valette's—lips. After introducing herself, she mentioned a pack Towhee had neither heard of nor cared about, then explained how she'd stumbled across the caldera's claim en route to somewhere else. She evidently liked to collect knowledge about other packs, which of course triggered a sense of protectiveness in the guardian's chest. But there was also a sentiment of pride there too.

She almost told Valette to go right ahead and be on her way, though Towhee reminded herself that she represented all of Redhawk Caldera now. She would never be an ambassador, yet she could practice some diplomacy, she supposed. Possibly she could gather her own intelligence too, for the benefit of the pack. She couldn't imagine any situation where they'd engage in an interaction outside of war, though a little information never hurt anybody.

"This is Redhawk Caldera," she said in her slow, clunky cadence, "and I am Towhee, its Alpha. What would you like to know?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Who are these folks? - by RIP Valette - February 21, 2018, 04:44 AM
RE: Who are these folks? - by Towhee - February 21, 2018, 10:02 AM
RE: Who are these folks? - by RIP Valette - February 22, 2018, 08:20 AM
RE: Who are these folks? - by Towhee - February 22, 2018, 10:22 AM
RE: Who are these folks? - by RIP Valette - February 23, 2018, 10:09 AM
RE: Who are these folks? - by Towhee - February 26, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: Who are these folks? - by RIP Valette - February 26, 2018, 04:03 PM
RE: Who are these folks? - by Towhee - February 27, 2018, 05:53 PM
RE: Who are these folks? - by RIP Valette - February 28, 2018, 03:39 PM
RE: Who are these folks? - by Towhee - February 28, 2018, 04:16 PM
RE: Who are these folks? - by RIP Valette - February 28, 2018, 04:30 PM