Moonspear An invitation
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Alya's eyes flashed. "There's been one Blackfeather attack," she said firmly (for she no longer counted Rannoch's as having been against Moonspear), "but the Caldera has attacked us as well. And it was that attack that left my sister dead, so - "

She turned her head away, exhaling a sharp breath. "I'm sorry, Valette. You've come a long way to tell me this - I'm very grateful," she said sincerely, her face losing its professional veneer and falling into lines of weariness and sorrow. "I miss Nikai as well - it would be amazing to see him again, especially if he's feeling bad. But there's been so much going on, and I don't know if I can leave my family right now. There's tension between the packs and one of my sisters is missing, and my mother getting ready to whelp again..."

She hoped Valette would understand. She'd wanted to make a good impression on Nikai's family, and here she was rambling to his mother of all wolves. "I'm sorry. I'm very grateful for the invitation, but... well, you'll give Nikai my love, won't you?" Holy Balls! She'd just said the L word to Nikai's mom! And while she'd already proposed marriage to Nikai himself, this was just absolutely out of line. What was wrong with her?
i can't help but be my own god
Messages In This Thread
An invitation - by RIP Valette - February 21, 2018, 08:52 AM
RE: An invitation - by Alya - February 21, 2018, 02:20 PM
RE: An invitation - by RIP Valette - February 22, 2018, 08:07 AM
RE: An invitation - by Alya - March 01, 2018, 07:08 PM
RE: An invitation - by RIP Valette - March 02, 2018, 06:56 AM
RE: An invitation - by Alya - March 12, 2018, 07:14 PM
RE: An invitation - by RIP Valette - March 13, 2018, 03:10 AM
RE: An invitation - by Alya - March 19, 2018, 10:26 PM
RE: An invitation - by RIP Valette - March 21, 2018, 08:03 AM