Sheepeater Cliff we made our homes in different places
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
The first to intercept him was Rannoch, who came tearing through the trees like a bat out of hell. Screech had tensed at the sound of movement out of habit but, when both Rannoch and Liffey came in to view, he couldn't help but melt in to their attention. The boy was enveloped in a wolf-hug that he freely returned, greedy for physical contact that didn't involve pain or bloodshed. His pleased whines were audible enough, but the rest of him swayed between the two adults recklessly as he reconnected with them.

You're here! I thought I heard you -- but, his uneven voice kept breaking, and soon enough Screech was too overwhelmed by the situation to put his thoughts straight let alone speak. It took some time before everything calmed - and then he looked between them both, I heard you guys. Before, I mean. It sounded like you were in the mountains! What the hell were you doing over by those Moonspear lunatics? He was glad they were free now, whatever the reason. Maybe they had been prisoners or maybe they had willingly traded themselves away for some reason that Screech could not fathom - but they were both here, right now, and he wouldn't let them go so easily.
Messages In This Thread
we made our homes in different places - by Titmouse (Ghost) - February 21, 2018, 06:26 PM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Coelacanth - February 28, 2018, 11:49 PM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - March 01, 2018, 09:15 PM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 02, 2018, 07:09 PM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - March 02, 2018, 08:58 PM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - March 03, 2018, 08:49 AM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - March 04, 2018, 10:09 AM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - March 05, 2018, 08:31 PM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - March 10, 2018, 01:04 PM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - April 01, 2018, 08:30 AM