Sheepeater Cliff we made our homes in different places
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer

Coelacanthe offered him comfort in her quiet and unassuming ways, and with that Screech felt more relaxed then he cared to admit. His face still felt somewhat flush but he could hide that, and soon enough Rannoch was speaking and he had something to focus on (besides the kind shadow at his side). He nodded at the offer — and then wondered if Constantine would value having allies so far from the coast. Maybe that was all Screech needed, though. An offer, an exchange, so that he wouldn't feel so bad if he abandoned the forest. But his thoughts were a muddled mess, and he hadn't made any plans yet.

I'm sure he'd appreciate it. He answered, and then after a pause began to shift his weight, glance around as if realizing he'd spent a while here with them. I should.. I should get back. I didn't tell them I was going anywhere, his ears flipped about with unease, and he cracked a thin smile upon realizing he had a habit of getting lost. It's good to have found you. You're better off as far from Moonspear as you can get.

Messages In This Thread
we made our homes in different places - by Titmouse (Ghost) - February 21, 2018, 06:26 PM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Coelacanth - February 28, 2018, 11:49 PM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - March 01, 2018, 09:15 PM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - March 02, 2018, 08:58 PM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - March 03, 2018, 08:49 AM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - March 04, 2018, 10:09 AM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - March 05, 2018, 08:31 PM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - March 10, 2018, 01:04 PM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 14, 2018, 04:56 PM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - April 01, 2018, 08:30 AM