Bearclaw Valley Where are you now, Are you lost? Will I find you again?
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
As the dark individual made his way towards the exit, Alexander was just entering the valley. He’d ventured out to strengthen the scent markings surrounding the valley’s walls, as well as clear his mind. So quickly had things changed from good to bad that he felt as if his home was cursed—was Bearclaw Valley destined to bring him nothing but pain? He did not want to believe it, for there were just as many positive memories to counter the negative ones. It was life, he decided, unfair and cruel but also kind—kind when it counted, when he needed it the most. Yet, those thoughts did not soothe him, not entirely, as his friend was still missing and the gradual fading of her scent made him feel things that he didn’t care to experience.

Xan hadn’t ventured far beyond the entryway when he spotted Onyx and Dakarai. He gave a stiff nod to the both of them and slowed to catch anything they might say but, should he not be addressed with anything more than a greeting, he would continue on his way.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
RE: Where are you now, Are you lost? Will I find you again? - by Xan - February 25, 2018, 08:08 PM