Ravensblood Forest time came you went away
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
It was both easy to talk to Constantine and not, in different ways. Screech had told his tale so many times by now that he had most of it succinct enough that it flowed, and he didn't feel as attached to the events every time. On the other hand, he was nervous about what would happen after it was spoken aloud; yet once he had finished, the leader had only one thing to say - he asked about someone's daughters.

I don't know, he admitted without thinking. I never met their dad. I think... I think I met their mother though, just a couple days ago. I was wandering around and I got to a forest, and I ran in to Hydra and an older wolf with dark fur, and she threatened me. He had run away like a coward but sometimes that was all you could do.

So that brings us to now – but what does that mean to you? Constantine asked, and Screech shuffled  his weight around, thinking about how to phrase the next bit.

I ran in to someone else. There were some howls coming from Moonspear and then further out, by the mountains to the east of your forest — I recognized them and sought out those wolves. They're my family. (Or at the time of this conversation, they were his family. Who knows how that'll play out.)

Something occurred to him though; if Constantine knew the name of Hydra's parents, did he know others from Moonspear? My older sister Liffey, and her mate Rannoch, were both members of Moonspear but they left recently. I.. I want to go find them again. I want to live with them.

There, he'd said it. Screech hoped that, with the knowledge of all he'd been through now shared, Constantine would see how valuable this discovery was for him. He added an addendum though, before much could be said: But I know I owe you and Durnehviir and I'll repay that debt somehow, if you want me to.

Messages In This Thread
time came you went away - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 03, 2018, 04:03 PM
RE: time came you went away - by Constantine - March 05, 2018, 01:46 PM
RE: time came you went away - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 05, 2018, 02:03 PM
RE: time came you went away - by Constantine - March 11, 2018, 09:53 AM
RE: time came you went away - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 11, 2018, 12:33 PM
RE: time came you went away - by Constantine - April 04, 2018, 08:01 AM