Blackfeather Woods remember when you were young, you shone like the sun
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
not at all!! and omg i'm sorry i just noticed i've kept you waiting on our other thread for almost a month...so so sorry and I'll get to that soon

A more structured shadow emerged from the muddled shadows of the woods, and Maegi blinked wearily, eyes straining to catch a better look. At first, her drugged mind thought it to be Cassiopeia, and she drew away, feeling mingled anger and sadness. How dare she return here, after she'd abandoned the woods and its denizens! Maegi was turning to stalk away when the musical voice stopped her in her tracks.

"Nyx?" she called hesitantly, taking a couple of steps toward the figure. Sure enough, it was the Dark Master's daughter, her friend, who had emerged from the trees. She was ethereally beautiful, spangled coat shimmering even in the dim light, made even more glorious by the hallucinations blooming in the girl's mind.

"What're y'doing here?" Maegi slurred, tilting her head in puzzlement--wrong move, for now she felt as if her skull was sliding slowly, heavily off her body, ready to topple to the ground. It never did, though, and she straightened, with a nervous swallow. No one ever came to the Weeping Meadow besides her. Only once had she been disturbed here, and that, too, by her own father, who had an affinity for poisons.

Nyx was a new face here, and she wondered whether the woman had set out looking for Maegi specifically. Well, she'd found her at the worst possible time. . .Maegi wasn't capable of anything resembling a conversation. Probably not capable of much more than staring blankly into the distance, honestly.
Messages In This Thread
RE: remember when you were young, you shone like the sun - by Maegi - April 02, 2018, 12:54 AM