Bearclaw Valley can you still sleep, the way i used to?
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Although he’d learned to tolerate the sunlight better since settling back into the valley, the night was still favoured. He moved through the valley and considered stopping by the whelping den he’d dug with his friend, but found his legs carrying him towards the entrance instead. Figuring he might as well knock out a patrol before settling in for the night—or, more likely, finding something else to occupy his time with—his pace was brisk and unyielding, up until he caught a whiff of someone; he slowed to a steady trot, ears swiveling to pick up on the approaching steps.

Before long, he saw the outline of another, who he realised soon after belonged to Indra. He did not make to change his path, but proceeded towards her and let out a soft chuff. Should she not stop him to talk, he’d likely continue right past her.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
can you still sleep, the way i used to? - by Indra - March 05, 2018, 10:55 PM
RE: can you still sleep, the way i used to? - by Xan - March 06, 2018, 06:55 AM
RE: can you still sleep, the way i used to? - by Indra - March 07, 2018, 08:00 PM
RE: can you still sleep, the way i used to? - by Reigi - March 08, 2018, 08:16 PM
RE: can you still sleep, the way i used to? - by Xan - March 17, 2018, 08:33 AM
RE: can you still sleep, the way i used to? - by Indra - March 17, 2018, 12:21 PM
RE: can you still sleep, the way i used to? - by Reigi - March 17, 2018, 12:41 PM
RE: can you still sleep, the way i used to? - by Xan - March 27, 2018, 04:45 AM
RE: can you still sleep, the way i used to? - by Indra - March 27, 2018, 10:04 AM
RE: can you still sleep, the way i used to? - by Reigi - March 27, 2018, 11:36 AM
RE: can you still sleep, the way i used to? - by Xan - April 24, 2018, 11:36 PM