Redhawk Caldera Where do you keep your virgin lamb blood?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She didn't hear his shout, naturally, but Towhee saw movement and immediately turned to face it. The tension that quickly built in her muscles relaxed just as rapidly when she saw it was only Tegan. She thought about knocking him upside the head with the shinbone, though she decided to clobber him in n different fashion instead.

-Nope,- she signed, -just you.- Her orange eyes danced, wondering if he would spot the insult. She waited a beat before adding, -I was looking for X. This is for him.- She shook the bone playfully in her little brother's direction, wondering if he would take the opportunity to nab the other end and engage in an impromptu game of tug-o'-war.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Where do you keep your virgin lamb blood? - by Towhee - March 07, 2018, 04:20 PM
RE: Where do you keep your virgin lamb blood? - by Towhee - March 08, 2018, 09:00 AM