Redhawk Caldera Where do you keep your virgin lamb blood?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
-Roll your eyes at me again and I'll pluck them out of their sockets,- Towhee leered at Tegan (mostly jokingly), -and force feed them to you.- But other than that, she said no more, letting her brother launch into his tale of the ravine. She had to keep her head turned toward him as they walked, though this was something the Alpha did fairly often, and she had near perfected her ability to walk in a perfectly straight line even with her neck rotated 90° in either direction.

She really didn't like how risky it sounded—how casually he joked about dying—but Towhee kept mum until he was finished. Only then did she say, -So... you're telling me you went exploring in the earth's asshole.- She smirked at him, then added a bit more sincerely, -It sounds really neat, Tegan. Just be careful when you get into that kinda thing, okay?- She looked at him pointedly.

After a moment, she lightened up a little and quipped out loud, "You don't want to miss out on your new brothers and sisters, do you? Speaking of which, where the hell did he get off to, seriously?" Towhee halted in her tracks. She was referring to Whip, though she was also curious about X's conspicuous absence as well. She made a thoughtful noise low in her throat, suddenly remembered that she was supposed to be patrolling as well.

-You sound like you're getting into exploring, scouting, that sorta thing,- Towhee observed in the next beat, resorting back to ptero. -How about I give you a task? Try to find Whip. Report back to me by tomorrow night, whether or not you find him. Think you can do that for me? I have to turn around and restart the patrol I never actually got started in the first place. And find that dang bird.-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Where do you keep your virgin lamb blood? - by Towhee - March 07, 2018, 04:20 PM
RE: Where do you keep your virgin lamb blood? - by Towhee - March 08, 2018, 03:18 PM