Blackfeather Woods he said youre just as boring as anyone else
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
lmao i love sascha

They made it to the borders in one piece--maybe a little dramatic, but hey, Maegi was still a bit nervous being away from home--and stopped, the familiar, cloying smell of decaying flesh and bones a comfort. Sascha turned to her and asked if he should call for someone; Maegi shook her head.

"I'll do it," she said blandly, tipping her muzzle back and letting out a long howl for her mentor. It was a sound caught somewhere between a puppy's cry and an adult call, and she was slightly embarrassed by it, her ears flattening as the tones shivered and disappeared into the air. She might feel like an adult, most days, but she was still very much a child.

Shuffling her paws impatiently, she waited. There was no doubt Sascha would be welcomed in--he was a Melonii, after all; the forest belonged to them--but she wondered what Kove would think of this newest member of the family. He was not a Melonii (though one could argue Blackfeather Woods was as much Apaata stomping ground as it was Melonii).

"I know it's not much to look at from out here, but it's really cool inside," Maegi murmured, halfheartedly making conversation as they stood still. "Lots of things to explore. I can give you a tour if you want."
Messages In This Thread
he said youre just as boring as anyone else - by Sascha - March 10, 2018, 07:47 PM
RE: he said youre just as boring as anyone else - by Maegi - March 12, 2018, 02:34 PM