Redhawk Caldera Five little ducks went out to play
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
When Orca mentioned the apparently mutual affinity aloud, Towhee replied, "Yeah, well, he's mine so you're gonna have to find your own." She was only kidding, of course. For one thing, X didn't belong to her. He wasn't her pet, nor her possession; he was a free agent, here by his own choice. For another, she didn't mind sharing his company with her sister in the least. Their relationship gladdened her, actually.

Giving the hawk a wink, Towhee drew in a deep breath and glanced around at the persistently thick fog before returning her attention to Orca. "I'm bored," she declared. "Entertain me, peon." She waved a paw in the air, smirking at her sibling. This was another joke, of course; they both knew that, despite her stoic and hotheaded nature, Towhee was not one for lording over her loved ones.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Five little ducks went out to play - by Orca - March 13, 2018, 11:46 AM
RE: Five little ducks went out to play - by Towhee - March 13, 2018, 11:59 AM
RE: Five little ducks went out to play - by Orca - March 14, 2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Five little ducks went out to play - by Towhee - March 20, 2018, 08:38 AM
RE: Five little ducks went out to play - by Orca - March 22, 2018, 11:39 AM
RE: Five little ducks went out to play - by Towhee - March 26, 2018, 11:45 AM
RE: Five little ducks went out to play - by Orca - April 09, 2018, 12:18 PM
RE: Five little ducks went out to play - by Towhee - April 18, 2018, 12:19 PM
RE: Five little ducks went out to play - by Orca - April 30, 2018, 12:15 PM