Bearclaw Valley re:stacks
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
With the word friend sliding from the creature’s tongue, he felt himself relax, if only slightly; Indra wasn’t the same as whatever wolf had partaken in his creation, she just had a bad judge of which males were worth befriending and which were not. It was that train of thought that, when coupled with the provided set of skills, had him ready to chase the male from his valley—but it was by a sudden epiphany, of sorts, that he stopped before doing so. Should he grant the male access into his territory, then perhaps, by having a friend, Indra would be less angry—he couldn’t think of how else to describe her, forcing the albino to keep things simple. It was a nice thought, having things returned to how they were before his coupling with Laurel.

“You won’t be a thief here,” he stated, mind impulsively made. “If I catch you stealing from here or our neighbours, I’ll kill you. Got it?” To show he meant business, Alexander lurched forward with a harsh snap of his jaws, yet was careful to avoid making any true contact. “Go find Indra—but leave her sister alone.” Moving aside felt like he was betraying himself but he did so anyways, then glanced towards Reigi, curious of her reaction; he valued her opinion, even though it was requested after the final decision was made.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
re:stacks - by Tadec - March 14, 2018, 10:00 PM
RE: re:stacks - by Reigi - March 14, 2018, 10:04 PM
RE: re:stacks - by Tadec - March 14, 2018, 10:33 PM
RE: re:stacks - by Reigi - March 14, 2018, 11:03 PM
RE: re:stacks - by Tadec - March 14, 2018, 11:24 PM
RE: re:stacks - by Xan - March 15, 2018, 03:57 AM
RE: re:stacks - by Tadec - March 15, 2018, 11:15 PM
RE: re:stacks - by Xan - March 19, 2018, 12:14 AM