Dragoncrest Cliffs i am a rich pie filled with knowledge, i will not be eaten
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Seeing Blixen’s smile helps add a bit more volume to her own and she bumps against her too, turning her head to greet her with a gentle touch to her cheek. “She’s okay, I guess,” she tells her with a twist of her lips. A lot of it is still unknown to her as the other fiery girl won’t talk about what happened and Furi certainly won’t push her. Won’t even ask anymore but surely the girl knows she is there for her, when she does want to talk.

“I’m tired of the cold,” she says absently. The northern tundras may flow through her veins, making the winter an easy one to bear, but it does not mean she has to like it. It has been some time since their days have been warm but she can still remember them. It hadn’t been a pleasant time when she’d been alone but at least there hadn’t been snow on the ground. Most of Drageda is clear from snow the closer to the water they are but it isn’t enough to be constantly reminded of it beyond, reading for warm days and brightening spring greenery.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: i am a rich pie filled with knowledge, i will not be eaten - by Mallaidh - April 04, 2018, 07:36 PM