Dragoncrest Cliffs i am a rich pie filled with knowledge, i will not be eaten
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Furi doesn’t see the girl’s expression and probably for the better. Maybe. Her jaw tightens, listening hard for movement that Blixen is following. It doesn’t take long and it doesn’t make this any easier, but the girl still presses another question. A long moment goes before she even considers answering, taking careful steps through the sand while the ocean roars to her right. She doesn’t know where she’s going, or what even is up this way, that isn’t what slows her down.

Staggering over her steps in the ground, she halts to a stop and pointedly turns to Blixen.

“You told Seri,” she says, somewhat calmly. “Which was okay. But you told your mom? Without telling me?” she accuses, flicking an ear, not even considering the girl may have and she’d been too distracted to hear. No. Blixen put her in the most uncomfortable position in the world. “I don’t think I can do this. Not right now,” she tells her, glancing away. She can’t bear to look at her face. “I don’t think I’m ready.”
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: i am a rich pie filled with knowledge, i will not be eaten - by Mallaidh - April 14, 2018, 08:14 PM