Dragoncrest Cliffs i am a rich pie filled with knowledge, i will not be eaten
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
The words cut back a few seconds later, gaze too afraid to return to the fiery girl. This isn’t supposed to be how it goes. Blixen is supposed to understand and comfort her, realize that something is wrong and give her space. The girl has had everything handed to her in some way but she’s had to fight for her life the moment she left the borders of Teaghlaigh. From the wolf that attacked her to spending months on her own, starved and on death’s door, and for every ounce of respect in Drageda, which doesn’t seem to be much.

But it doesn’t work out that way. She loses and loses and loses again. Blixen is angry but she has others to fall back on, but who does she have for her problems? Who can she go to to understand that she hasn’t been lying this whole god damned time?

“You don’t see what’s in front of you. Do you think this is easy for me?” she asks, voice strained so much she can barely get all the words out. “You don’t know what it’s like. You don’t even know me.” Glass-like words cut through her mouth as the weight of everything builds up on her tongue but she can’t stand it anymore. She doesn’t even try to wait for a response as she quickly brushes by Blixen so that she can return back down the coast and get away from her.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: i am a rich pie filled with knowledge, i will not be eaten - by Mallaidh - April 14, 2018, 09:42 PM