Redhawk Caldera Welcome to the future.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She would've liked to welcome Tegan's appearance with a smile and wag of her tail, though the overwhelmed Alpha could only stand there looking at him blandly as he approached. When he spoke, however, he triggered more of a reaction from her. She blinked, twice, then began shaking her head.

"No," she replied firmly, signing it too for good measure. "I need everyone to stay put. The plan is to leave as soon as X gets back, which is going to happen any day now." Her eyes bored into him, willing him to understand the gravity of the situation. She needed everyone to stay close and at the ready. But for what it was worth, she did add, "I'm sorry about your friend, Teg. I just can't have you taking off right at the critical moment."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Welcome to the future. - by Towhee - April 07, 2018, 09:21 AM
RE: Welcome to the future. - by Tegan - April 07, 2018, 01:59 PM
RE: Welcome to the future. - by Towhee - April 07, 2018, 02:04 PM
RE: Welcome to the future. - by Tegan - April 07, 2018, 02:09 PM
RE: Welcome to the future. - by Towhee - April 07, 2018, 02:16 PM
RE: Welcome to the future. - by Tegan - April 07, 2018, 02:24 PM
RE: Welcome to the future. - by Towhee - April 07, 2018, 02:29 PM
RE: Welcome to the future. - by Tegan - April 07, 2018, 02:37 PM
RE: Welcome to the future. - by Towhee - April 07, 2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Welcome to the future. - by Tegan - April 07, 2018, 02:47 PM