Emberwood am i bleeding from the storm?
✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
686 Posts
Ooc — remus
Away

oh, a war and some romance. delight listens to the details of both attentively, his gaze keen. moonspear he remembers vaguely, jomyo having mentioned something about their scouts once, and caldera -- caldera earns a rather unimpressed snort from the morwinyon"i know about redhawk caldera," delight says, deciding he definitely sides with whoever was against them, "one of our founding members resided with them for a time. they suffered a food shortage and chose to deny him the chance to eat because he was not from their bloodline." (that burke's particular telling of the story is heavily biased, of course, does not factor into delight's perception -- he agrees with burke, rest in peace: fuck redhawk caldera). 

thinking about it, he wonders if cicero and his boys were involved in this war alarian speaks of. cicero's injuries had been severe and strange, and he'd not investigated deeply into the odd circumstances of their arrival -- but cicero had known burke and malice. maybe they were also from the caldera? if he has a chance, he should ask them about it. (ugh.)

"morningside helped one of ours when she was hurt," he agrees vaguely, "i like them -- it's good to know they moved safely. tindómë is neighbors with a pack as well -- sunspire, they live ... er, in the sunspire. they're great too." and he thinks again of the boys and feels guilty, but that's neither here nor there right now. 

clearing his throat, he adds, "i haven't seen anyone like your lennon, sorry." delight can guess at the nature of their relationship (or at least.. alarian's proclivities) based on how he's described him, and he feels another pang of sympathy, though he'd not share why. he does say vaguely, "it's rough," and leaves it at that, hoping alarian gets the memo.
but we were worried that you'd fallen in the river, or worse
but then you sent us back a letter, it said in capital letters
"THE UNIVERSE IS GOING TO CATCH YOU"
[Image: 8jSCQgn.png]
Messages In This Thread
am i bleeding from the storm? - by Alarian - April 10, 2018, 08:45 PM
RE: am i bleeding from the storm? - by Ariel - April 11, 2018, 09:21 AM
RE: am i bleeding from the storm? - by Alarian - April 11, 2018, 02:53 PM
RE: am i bleeding from the storm? - by Ariel - April 14, 2018, 07:59 PM
RE: am i bleeding from the storm? - by Alarian - April 14, 2018, 08:32 PM
RE: am i bleeding from the storm? - by Ariel - April 14, 2018, 09:27 PM
RE: am i bleeding from the storm? - by Alarian - April 14, 2018, 10:19 PM