Heron Lake Plateau I spat on you when you called me a dog
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer

The birds weren't that big compared to a wolf, but when he wasn't expecting them to come out of the gras and start screaming at him with their stupid honking voices, everything kind of went topsy-turvy. The female was puffed and defensive with her wings out, but the male chased after him with its long neck undulating; the calls it made followed him as Screech stumbled over his own feet. Just as he managed to turn around and take off at a sprint, he was suddenly colliding with a familiar body and hitting the dirt.

If this were a cartoon, tiny animated goslings would be spinning circles around his head; he came back to reality upon recognizing this new target who squalled and squawked at him — Sorina. Ugh.

I -- what are you -- fuckin' -- He was puffing up now, propping himself up and staring at her, no, glaring at her, and getting to his feet with a grimace on his face. I was hunting, you stupid bitch. Why are you here? Oh, wait, don't tell me - I don't actually care. Leave. To make his point, he came at her with a snap and a hard-edged shoulder check, not willing to give her time to spout nonsense or fight him on this. These were going to be his lands and she wasn't fuckin' welcome.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I spat on you when you called me a dog - by Sorina - April 13, 2018, 02:50 AM
RE: I spat on you when you called me a dog - by Titmouse (Ghost) - April 13, 2018, 12:21 PM
RE: I spat on you when you called me a dog - by Sorina - April 20, 2018, 03:05 AM
RE: I spat on you when you called me a dog - by Sorina - April 25, 2018, 02:38 AM