Heron Lake Plateau I transformed into the closure that I lost
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer

What was up with this lady? Despite the initial blundering of their conversation and the evident age gap between them, Screech decided rather abruptly that he actually liked this person. He didn't know anything about them... Or trust the words coming out of their mouth... Or probably have anything in common with them... But he was entertained by the conversation and just, kinda, decided. The way some people do.

Screech began to nod as she spoke, hearing the bit about being a wolf and.. Well, again, agreeing, but it was more like a 'just smile and nod' moment. Until she got to the end and he was caught-up in the nodding motion, and didn't clue in to what she had actually said until a beat later, at which point he stopped and shook his head towards the negative, What? No. I mean, I don't know -- probably not? No! Gross, he whisked his tail as if in defiance of the very thought.

I'm very much alive. Had to make a deal with the monster - it took my eye, sure, but it also said I had to give up my first born kid if I wanted to ever go home again, that was a tidbit he hadn't shared with anyone yet but it sounded just ridiculous enough to fit with this conversation; Hydra had demanded such a thing, but it wasn't like he was about to honor such a bizarre request just to get back to the Caldera. (And little did he know, the Caldera would soon find it's way to him).
Messages In This Thread
RE: I transformed into the closure that I lost - by Titmouse (Ghost) - April 25, 2018, 03:28 PM