Barrow Fields shine a light into the wreckage
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
sorry this is kind of bad, aaahhhhh
also assuming Mahler isn't going to take off LMAO, let me know if that should be changed
He wasn't sure what he had expected, but it wasn't this— the other wolf seemed distant, delirious. Alarian breathed a sigh of relief when he laid back, trying to ignore how deeply the male's laugh unsettled him. The boy could not understand his words— perhaps for the best. He rose slowly.
Wait here. I'll be back. The Governor glanced over him once more before he turned. He would need supplies, if he was to help— and he knew there were few options, cold as it still was. Truth be told, he was getting a little sick of chewing up chervil root, but, oh well. The things he did for a pretty face.
He tried not to think about Lennon, then, and instead put his mind to his task.

The boy returned as quickly as he could, carrying what plant-y things he could find. The roots had been more difficult to find than he had anticipated— though, he had been lucky enough to find some of the earliest blooming poppies during his search. He had collected cobwebs as well, finding the two remedies essential lately; Ali would have to start storing both when he returned, and perhaps poppy seeds too, he decided.
When he approached the male again, he dropped what he carried a few paces away to chuff lightly. Here, he paused. Given the stranger's earlier aggression, it seemed wise to try once more to obtain clear permission. I have the things to help you. Will you let me?
Messages In This Thread
shine a light into the wreckage - by Alarian - April 14, 2018, 02:51 PM
RE: shine a light into the wreckage - by Mahler - April 15, 2018, 01:05 AM
RE: shine a light into the wreckage - by Alarian - April 15, 2018, 01:28 AM
RE: shine a light into the wreckage - by Mahler - April 15, 2018, 04:48 PM
RE: shine a light into the wreckage - by Alarian - April 15, 2018, 04:59 PM
RE: shine a light into the wreckage - by Mahler - April 22, 2018, 12:20 AM
RE: shine a light into the wreckage - by Alarian - May 02, 2018, 06:19 PM
RE: shine a light into the wreckage - by Mahler - May 07, 2018, 04:58 PM
RE: shine a light into the wreckage - by Alarian - May 07, 2018, 05:43 PM
RE: shine a light into the wreckage - by Mahler - May 07, 2018, 08:39 PM
RE: shine a light into the wreckage - by Alarian - May 17, 2018, 12:52 PM