Redtail Rise not now mom, i'm busy being GAY on the INTERNET
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Very suddenly, another is upon her before she’s had enough time to really process what happened. Ears slick back and she flashes her teeth in warning, shuffling so she can put distance between herself and the woman that came up next to her. There’s no aggression or display of violence in the next several seconds so Furi forces herself to relax, realizing she’s been spoken to—“uhh…” she dumbly trails off—and starts to slowly stand and look over, realizing the next conflicting emotion isn’t one she can put a paw on right away.

Her nose wrinkles and she sneezes once, shaking out her fur and taking a few steps away so she can gather herself.

“Yeah, yeah,” she says, glancing up as she attempts to hide how shaken she is. Furi glances up the incline to see the trail over her fall, sloppy attempts to correct it the whole way down. She adjusts her posture a little with a single step but wince against the strain it puts on her muscles. “Surprised, I guess,” she mumbles, somewhat embarrassed as her nose continues to work and decipher the sweet scent of the female. It vaguely reminds her of Drageda lately, and a few months ago, but she stayed away then, but it creates a new tightness in her chest she isn’t ready to deal with something new.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: not now mom, i'm busy being GAY on the INTERNET - by Mallaidh - April 21, 2018, 07:07 AM