Redtail Rise not now mom, i'm busy being GAY on the INTERNET
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Her brows knit together in confusion as it is explained to her. It sounds like she has… options if it were to happen—and by the sound of it, she can’t avoid it—and so she is silent for a long moment after Aviana goes quiet. At first, she doesn’t know how to wrap her head around what she’s been told and all the questions building up behind her teeth are on pause, uncomfortable asking a stranger these things. She already has her own frustration with how the scent is impacting her, wanting to be closer to Aviana but not necessarily knowing… why.

“With a boy?” she asks, feeling childish a beat later. Her cheeks burn again, pale green eyes resting on the woman’s shoulder. “Does it have to be?” she tentatively asks a beat later. Finding out two women could be together had been an eye-opener, as if the world made sense, but somehow what Aviana is telling her seems to contradict all that. “Can’t… a girl…” she pauses, scrambling for words and finding herself empty and lost instead.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: not now mom, i'm busy being GAY on the INTERNET - by Mallaidh - April 24, 2018, 07:26 PM