Heron Lake Plateau I fought death and lost.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,002 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She shot Raven another tight-lipped smile and began walking without another word, orange eyes drinking in the lay of the land despite the darkness. It was rather flat, with the lake taking up most of the northern and western edges of the territory. Towhee hadn't really ventured there much yet, so she lifted her brows and bobbed her snout in that direction, then picked up the pace until she hit a steady trot.

"Are they making noises?" she wondered as they approached the dark, glassy lake and saw hundreds if not thousands of pale ghosts near the water's edge. Many of the birds appeared to be asleep, at least until the wolves encroached. The nearest ones stirred, some hastily winging off into the darkness.

Towhee looked to Raven for an answer, then watched the waterfowl a few moments before turning back to her sister and saying, "I've been marking the borders around the base of the plateau. When I was down there, I think I saw a waterfall. I didn't get too close but I'd think it's just beneath the lake. There's some sort of floodplain there, I think."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I fought death and lost. - by Towhee - April 20, 2018, 10:38 PM
RE: I fought death and lost. - by Raven - April 20, 2018, 11:00 PM
RE: I fought death and lost. - by Towhee - April 20, 2018, 11:19 PM
RE: I fought death and lost. - by Raven - April 20, 2018, 11:42 PM
RE: I fought death and lost. - by Towhee - April 21, 2018, 08:50 AM
RE: I fought death and lost. - by Raven - April 21, 2018, 07:48 PM
RE: I fought death and lost. - by Towhee - April 22, 2018, 09:23 AM
RE: I fought death and lost. - by Raven - April 22, 2018, 03:04 PM
RE: I fought death and lost. - by Towhee - April 22, 2018, 03:13 PM
RE: I fought death and lost. - by Raven - April 22, 2018, 03:24 PM
RE: I fought death and lost. - by Towhee - April 22, 2018, 08:00 PM