Moonspear and i'll fall down on my knees and beg,
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
After nearly a month spent attending to their newborns, then cooped up with their growing arrays of abilities, she was feeling pretty spent. Patience was thin these days and granted, this could be much worse (she had her family waiting on her every need and whim practically, so no concerns there), she could do nothing besides woefully mourn her lack of real lasting rest and her sore, chewed-up underbelly, irritated by their strengthening grips and a month's worth of abuse.

Add onto this merry list of things to complain about their eagerness to test the boundaries and go towards the light of the day and night, which proved to be a matter worsening by the day. For now, fighting them off was doable but she was swiftly getting tired of that one too--especially with a slowly festering need for more space of her own again soon that subdued her urge to keep them all sequestered away, when she wouldn't complain to pawn them off on the rest of the pack more.

But she was patient, most times, and warded them off by curling tight into herself now to doze. It had worked for a while, only until a new onslaught of teeth carried its way to her. Quick, she shot the dark boy a bleary-eyed look to see Charon intervene and take the offender into his own paws. She shifted a bit with a grumble that didn't become real words, and kept herself guarded for more while she set her head back down, watching half-lidded to see what the boy would think of that one.. and how the rest of the litter was sure to retaliate.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
and i'll fall down on my knees and beg, - by Arcturus - April 25, 2018, 07:52 PM
RE: and i'll fall down on my knees and beg, - by Charon - April 26, 2018, 01:45 AM
RE: and i'll fall down on my knees and beg, - by Amekaze - April 27, 2018, 02:58 PM