Moonspear and i'll fall down on my knees and beg,
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
With enough interest to keep her eyes open, she watched father and son without a word. The screaming, though, was off-putting enough to lift her lip in a small grimace as her ears tucked down tight, trying in vain to protect themselves from a ruckus like that--and indoors, too. Shrieks of complaint or not, none of it particularly motivated her to go tend to the boy yet though. Maybe veering towards the opposite as their neediness had worn her down, leaving her stubbornly sure that he would not be wasting away to dust without a few ounces of his mother's attentions.

Through a frown, she did agree with her speckled mate.. and when looking upon the dark son, she shared the sentiment of wanting out too, if that was even all that ailed him. "Well screaming like that makes me want out, too," she huffed quietly, shifting her front legs and trying to get more comfortable despite the lovely song reverberating through the den. "Yeah, almost. Getting pretty tired of keeping them in. They are tough, and getting sharp.." she complained. They rallied her often, pressing for the boundaries for varying degrees depending on the day and the pup in question, but as a whole entity, she wasn't doubting that they could handle it soon. Quite soon, for the sake for their sanity too. "They should not be as unlucky as our last lot, either." she murmured, half to put that to words out in the universe and half because she had been keenly determined to believe it too. So far, so good--screaming included very reluctantly.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
and i'll fall down on my knees and beg, - by Arcturus - April 25, 2018, 07:52 PM
RE: and i'll fall down on my knees and beg, - by Charon - April 26, 2018, 01:45 AM
RE: and i'll fall down on my knees and beg, - by Amekaze - May 03, 2018, 12:11 AM