Moonspear and i'll fall down on my knees and beg,
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
It was a good thing Ame was such a calm mother and remained unfazed by her children's screams. Charon did not envy the role that she had in their pairing, for he was not quite sure he would have the patience to deal with them like she did. Guarding from the outside was perfectly fine for him, especially now that his children were there to help, too.

He nodded when she mentioned the last batch of pups. He preferred not to think too much on the end that Galaxy had found or what Ran had been, and he especially disliked talking about it. So a nod was his only answer. Soon the dark pup distracted him from any such thoughts and he gladly diverted his attentions to the pup. "Loud little fellow, aren't you," said Charon as he watched the pup try and intimidate his paws. Charon lifted one of his paws and batted (gently) at Arcturus' face.
Messages In This Thread
and i'll fall down on my knees and beg, - by Arcturus - April 25, 2018, 07:52 PM
RE: and i'll fall down on my knees and beg, - by Charon - April 26, 2018, 01:45 AM
RE: and i'll fall down on my knees and beg, - by Charon - May 22, 2018, 01:15 AM