Heron Lake Plateau If he ever singles you up, if he's ever stupid enough
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The Alpha stood as solidly as a stone as Fiadh seated herself, fidgeting in abruptly overt discomfort. Towhee's ears drew back apprehensively, wondering who she needed to kill on her little sister's behalf—probably Screech, fuck it all—only to thrust forward at the unexpected words that fell from Fiadh's lips. She blinked several times, her own lips parting as if to ask if she'd heard (read, rather) correctly, only to clap shut. The look in Fiadh's eyes told her she hadn't somehow misinterpreted.

Her mouth opened again, though she was momentarily struck dumb. The question had come out of left field, as far as she was concerned, and she couldn't help but flash back to the episode with the collar. Towhee suddenly felt very tentative, like she needed to make sure she was very careful to make sure she understood and responded correctly.

-I'm not entirely sure what you mean,- she confessed before quickly adding, -but you're my sister and I love you, of course.- Towhee wasn't much of one for sappy words, though she didn't mind (almost quite literally) spelling it out like this, especially when it seemed imperative to be crystal clear. "But tell me," she pressed, "what do you mean?" She didn't say it out loud, though her expression said it for her: "I want to understand."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread