Heron Lake Plateau You know I had heaven and hell in the palm of my hand.
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh practically glowed, and Towhee looked pretty impressed as well, which made her feel even better. When she felt the weight lift from her shoulders, she watched him wing over to where she'd dropped the feathers, glossy and black. Her ears flicked back- would he be offended that she ate birds? She could always tell him she only ate lame birds- partridges and grouse, and now herons- but would he understand? He picked one up, and brought it back to her. There was something somewhat accusatory in his stare- but that was simply because hawks, falcons and eagles always looked angry, she told herself. He dropped the feather in front of her, after twirling it for a moment, and it wasn't until Towhee spoke that she understood why he'd brought it back for her. 

It was a gift. Niamh practically melted. 

"For me?!" She asked, having just realized that he wasn't trying to get her to confess to being a birdkiller, but had brought her that as a gift. "Here- can you put it in my fur?" She asked, bowing her head, hoping he'd get the picture.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You know I had heaven and hell in the palm of my hand. - by RIP Niamh - May 11, 2018, 12:32 PM