Heron Lake Plateau You know I had heaven and hell in the palm of my hand.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee rolled her eyes at the two lovebirds a few more times, even turning away as if looking at them was too much. It was all in good fun, of course, and especially because she couldn't hear anything happening behind her, she soon faced forward again.

"Hey, X," she called to the bird, who ignored her momentarily as he positioned the feather in Niamh's nape. "X!" He finally looked up, looking severer than usual. "Want to show Niamh the roost?" The raptor immediately bobbed his head like an excited parrot, then launched into the air with a whoosh of wings and swept off toward the lake.

"Come on!" the Beta shouted, galloping after the hawk's shadow.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: You know I had heaven and hell in the palm of my hand. - by Towhee - May 14, 2018, 08:38 AM