Heron Lake Plateau You know I had heaven and hell in the palm of my hand.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,013 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Niamh seemed sort of taken with the place, which pleased Towhee. It wasn't solely hers, of course, but she'd begun spending most of her time here when not patrolling or visiting with pack mates. As she gave her companion a moment to explore the small getaway, the Beta gave another bodily wiggle. She also wagged her head and then tipped it to the side, sighing in relief when some water trickled down her jawbone.

"It's pretty quiet here," she remarked to Niamh, wondering if she would get the joke. Smirking, Towhee swept the small island with her eyes, then sought out a small patch of sunlight near the base of a tree and plopped to a sit. "You're welcome to hang out anytime. I thought about suggesting it as a rendezvous site but I kinda like having it at least mostly to myself. Plus, I think the whole surrounded-by-water thing isn't the best idea for keeping pups safe..."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: You know I had heaven and hell in the palm of my hand. - by Towhee - May 15, 2018, 04:27 PM