Heron Lake Plateau when we wake up, we remember it was just a paper cut
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
She replied. She looked stiff, and unsure of exactly what she wanted to do, but at least she replied= and didn't send her away at once, the way Fiadh had. She waited a moment, appreciative of the fact that Clover came toward her but not in an aggressive way. Her ears turned back slightly and posture lowered, simply because she still half expected Clover to break into a sprint at any moment and try to take her down. She wasn't sure what she'd do in that situation- defend herself, or simply submit. This was something about pack life that she hadn't exactly had to deal with much, just yet. 

When Clover spoke again, she surprised the figurative socks off Niamh. She closed her eyes, exhaled and shook her head. Her brow furrowed and she responsed with a dark tone. "I didn't. Not until your mom said so, and he didn't deny it." She said. When she opened her eyes, she kept her gaze downcast, still ashamed that she'd chosen to back Screech who, apparently, had done a bunch of bad stuff before he'd left the pack. "He seemed cool when I met him but...I guess I didn't know him really well." She admitted. "He's been kind of a D-bag to you guys, hasn't he?" She asked, having finally clued into what she thought was the reason Clover hated on the two of them so much.