Heron Lake Plateau when we wake up, we remember it was just a paper cut
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Clover was actually giving her the time of day. She felt ashamed, now, that she'd judged Clover as she had...It ended up that she'd been judging Clover the same way Clover had judged her; Screech had just been a stick in the middle of them and they'd been tugging at both ends of it. What she saw in Clover now wasn't some bratty adolescent who was too big for her britches, who wanted to fight despite never having to take care of herself, but a family wolf who just wanted to do every single thing she could to defend her family and pack. Clover might have held a grudge against someone she didn't know- but it was for good reasons, reasons that Niamh understood now. 

When she brought up the incident near the densite, she shook her head. "Honestly, I just leapt to defend my friend. I didn't realize how close we were until your mom pointed it out- I think I was...You know, a bit distracted. I was doing what I thought was right, and for the right reasons, but it was a total shitstorm, and I apologize." She said, looking up, then, to show that she meant it. "I like kids. You're lucky you have younger siblings, and a whole family around here." She said, but realized she was getting off topic. She could go on a whole tangent about how she wished she had siblings and family of her own in these parts- but she'd made the decision to leave them behind, so that was her own fault. 

"I'm really sorry, Clover; I wish I'd known, but I guess after the whole shamozzle when you guys first came here, I wanted to back Screech up just...Just 'cause he's the underdog, y'know? And he didn't seem all that bad...Not that great, but I didn't know anyone else." She said. "Had I known, before, about all the stuff he did...I probably wouldn't have bothered with him. No, not probably- I wouldn't have."