Heron Lake Plateau when we wake up, we remember it was just a paper cut
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Clover clearly hated him. She wasn't willing to give him a second chance. While Niamh did realize all of this was finally putting her in the good books, she did realize that it more or less left Screech on his own. But how much should she care, given all he'd done to these people? She was still caught in the middle, a bit, between sticking by the first friend she'd had around here and moving past him, as he'd proven himself to have been terrible toward his friends and family. All she could do was move forward, and do what was best for herself- which was what she'd initially wanted to do by sticking with Screech. It finally occurred to her that all she'd wanted was a pack- and even though she'd fallen into one in one of the most unconventional ways, it'd still happened. 

Clover finally seemed to accept her- even if only a little bit, so in gratitude, she slicked her ears back, and moved forward to nudge Clover's lower jaw, as a sign of respect. A weight lifted off her shoulders, then- she didn't have to worry, necessarily, about the Blackthorns having a massive grudge against her, as she'd finally gotten through to the one she'd deemed the hardest nut to crack. "I'm doing my best, and I appreciate that you gave me a chance." She said, releived to have finally been given a break. "Towhee suggested I go for the mercenary trade, so I've been working on that. Have you been going for something? You'd make a great guardian," She said.